Friday, May 14, 2010

Yuvraj Singh intervened that the affray stopped

Indian pacer Ashish Nehra, the man in the average of the abominable pub affray in St Lucia, assuredly came out on Friday and denied that there was any such incident.
Not alone did Nehra acquaint Headlines Today that the letters about the declared affray were untrue, but he alike affected benightedness about any such incident.
"I came to apperceive about the affray back I accomplished London. I accept no clue area this account has appear from that there was a fight. Nothing happened in the restaurant area I was accepting food, if it happened about abroad again I don't know," Nehra said.
On Thursday there were letters that six Indian players had gone to a pub in St Lucia back Nehra got into a action with some Indian admirers and it was alone afterwards Yuvraj Singh intervened that the affray stopped. It was said that during the brawl, Nehra's T-shirt additionally got torn.
Eyewitness at the pub had accepted that there was absolutely a affray in the pub. However, alike Yuvraj had tweeted the aforementioned day adage that there was no brawl.
Laughing off the letters of affray Nehra said, "Who witness, accompany them afore me. If somebody is adage abaft me that somebody tore my shirt again what can I say. I didn't alike booty any shirt to West Indies. I had taken alone T-shirts."
Nehra additionally banned to animadversion about the fettle issue, aloft by the Indian coach, Gary Kirsten.
"If Gary said annihilation about fettle of the players, you ask him. Why are you allurement me," Nehra said.
Admitting India's afflictive achievement in the championship Nehra about dedicated the aggregation adage it was not accessible to win the apple cup every time.
"We could accept done better. But it's allotment of the game. The aforementioned aggregation won apple cup two years ago, it's not that we are activity to win the apple cup every year. We are disappointed," Nehra said.

yousaytoo

Promote Your Blog

Make Money

Earn money from your website/blog by, selling text links, banner ads - Advertisers can, buy links, from your blog for SEO. Get paid through PayPal

tabcontent