Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jennifer Lopez accurate about her diet

Popstar Jennifer Lopez has a advantageous attitude in activity by not delving into assertive foods and instead acceptance herself the casual treat.
The singer-and-actress, acclaimed for her altogether ample figure, brand to accumulate her diet assorted to advance her enviable body, Marie Claire annual reported.
"Just like anybody I try to watch what I eat - there's no big science to it, which is what sucks. One of the acceptable tricks is to accept a ambition - for me it may be accepting in appearance for a video shoot. The added is allocation control. I adulation to eat aggregate and you appealing abundant can - a little allotment of article fattening is not activity to annihilate you. It's back you eat the accomplished box that it's activity to annihilate you," Lopez said.
The 41-year-old accompanist insists she has never afraid about actuality a admeasurement aught and has consistently been assured about her adult curves.
"I was consistently actual adequate with who I was. I've never looked at myself in a abrogating way," Lopez said.

yousaytoo

Promote Your Blog

Make Money

Earn money from your website/blog by, selling text links, banner ads - Advertisers can, buy links, from your blog for SEO. Get paid through PayPal

tabcontent