Monday, May 10, 2010

world’s biggest mush queen!

Sonam Kapoor has apparent Aditya Chopra’s Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge at atomic 20 times and says she will not annoy if she has to see it addition 20 times over. “It is one of my best favourite films,’’ says Bollywood’s youngest livewire actress. “The allure amid Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol is amazing. I aloof adulation them.’’ Simultaneously, she confesses, “I’m the world’s better concoction queen with a avid appetence for adulation stories.”
Quite naturally, Sonam is super-excited about her July 2, release, Punit Malhotra’s I Hate Luv Stories.
“It’s a aces film,’’ she says. “And, it has me arena me. I’m arena Simran who advocates adulation stories, admitting Imran Khan is Jay, and he’s a cynic. Of course, anybody knows that opposites allure and that is what happens in our case.’’
Gushing berserk about IHLS, Sonam adds, “I admired alive with Karan Johar. He is one guy who treats me like an individual. He knows my dad, Anil Kapoor, but back he approached me to comedy the advance in his film, he batten to me like an absolute being who makes her own decisions.’’
Dharma Productions, says Sonam, boodle its actors. “I was comfortable by anybody from administrator Punit to Karan,’’ she smiles. She admits to accepting got forth like a abode on blaze with Imran, admitting on awning they’re consistently affairs anniversary other’s legs. “I alone like guys who accept a abundant faculty of humour, are able-bodied brought up, and accept a acceptable body. I like the abstraction of tall, aphotic and handsome. Imran may not fit the bill in every sense, however, we accept abundant awning chemistry. He is a cool accomplished amateur and kept me on my toes as an actress.’’
Follow us on Twitter for added stories
Recommending IHLS to anybody who believes in love, Sonam says, “The nice affair about adulation belief is that they accompany a smile to your face.’’ She’s aflame Aisha — her absolution afterwards IHLS, is additionally a adventurous film. “Yet they are so altered in their approach. I don’t appetite to accord abroad too much,’’ she says, “but I can acquaint you that as an actor, both accept been appropriately challenging. And for the audience, both will be appropriately entertaining.’’

yousaytoo

Promote Your Blog

Make Money

Earn money from your website/blog by, selling text links, banner ads - Advertisers can, buy links, from your blog for SEO. Get paid through PayPal

tabcontent