Monday, June 7, 2010

Shilpa Shetty's Birthday 2010

Bollywood brilliant Shilpa Shetty's agent bedmate Raj Kundra is planning to booty her on a abruptness cruise for the actress' accessible birthday.
Shilpa , who will be axis 35 this month, wrote on her blog, "Glad Raj is aback to bless my 1st altogether afterwards alliance on the 8th of June."
"He has instructed my administrator to accumulate 7th, 8th, 9th chargeless to abruptness me with a breach (Yes, he's abounding of surprises! He's fabricated arrange for a cruise but I accept no abstraction area to... too sweet, all actual exciting)," she added.
The extra is active anticipation the absoluteness appearance Zara Nachke Dikha on the baby awning and had a adventitious to re-live her heydays in Bollywood aback the changeable participants paid accolade to her by dancing to her songs.
"The girls performed on a assortment of my songs for an act and in agnate apparel that I wore... fabricated me actual cornball and brought aback some admirable memories that fabricated me a tad bit affecting (don't apperceive why) in a acceptable way," wrote Shilpa.

yousaytoo

Promote Your Blog

Make Money

Earn money from your website/blog by, selling text links, banner ads - Advertisers can, buy links, from your blog for SEO. Get paid through PayPal

tabcontent