Sunday, June 27, 2010

Revathy Varma will absolute

Revathy Varma will absolute Hamesha I Will Adulation You, which will accept Ayesha Takia and Ananth Narayan arena the advance roles. It is a adulation news that would circumduct about Ananth, a accessible available and Ayesha, a aerated girl.
A columnist agenda from Revathy states: “As the appellation indicates, the blur is a adulation saga. The moment I accomplished autograph my script, I knew Ayesha would be my aboriginal and final best for the changeable lead.”
The administrator is currently alive on the activity Aap Ke Liye Hum, which additionally has Ayesha in an important role besides Madhavan, Jaya Bachchan and Raveena Tandon.

yousaytoo

Promote Your Blog

Make Money

Earn money from your website/blog by, selling text links, banner ads - Advertisers can, buy links, from your blog for SEO. Get paid through PayPal

tabcontent