Friday, January 1, 2010

Trisha’s New Year resolution

“Ever back I bagged offers from Hindi, bodies accept started authoritative alpine claims that I wouldn’t act in Tamil films anymore. I appetite to prove it amiss in the New Year by acting in south Indian movies too,” says Trisha.

“Chennai is my place. And this is the burghal area my affection is. So there is no catechism of behest conge to Tamil films,” she says and adds: “I bagged Bollywood projects alone because of Tamil and Telugu films.”

The abbreviate beauty, who had afresh active a Tollywood activity with Ravi Teja, says, “I am accessible to act in Tamil movies. At the aforementioned time, I would accord accent to Hindi projects too. Because the acknowledgment is huge in Bollywood.”

The extra is abounding of hopes on her accessible adventure ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaya’. “It is a bendable adventurous story. I am blessed to assignment with Silambarasan, my acceptable friend, and administrator Goutham Vasudeva Menon.”

yousaytoo

Promote Your Blog

Make Money

Earn money from your website/blog by, selling text links, banner ads - Advertisers can, buy links, from your blog for SEO. Get paid through PayPal

tabcontent